If you’re a rock whiz…you gotta take the quiz!
The Wolf and BMT Insurance Brokers invite you to test your ROCK IQ on-air for the chance to win instant CASH and a ballot for the GRAND PRIZE draw!
You could be the proud owner of a brand new Audio-Technica Turntable (black), a vinyl copy of the AC/DC Power Up album, a vinyl copy of the AC/DC Back In Black album PLUS an AC/DC Highway to Hell T-Shirt and AC/DC Frisbee!
BRENT ROSS OF NORWOOD IS OUR GRAND PRIZE DRAW WINNER
How to Play:
- Listen to 101.5 The Wolf for the cue-to-text (including the daily passwords) weekday mornings at approximately 7:20 a.m.
- Listeners have 5 minutes to text the daily password to 705-740-WOLF (9653). Brian and Taylor will randomly select one eligible text and call that person back for a chance to play the game
- Contestants playing the game automatically qualify for the grand prize draw and they will be asked 5 ROCK IQ questions – with 10 seconds to answer each question – to win CASH and OLG prizes
- After answering each question successfully, the contestant will have the option to walk away with their winnings* or risk it all and move on to the next question to win more prizing
- If the contestant answers any question incorrectly, they lose all prizes and the cash is added to the next jackpot. If the contestant chooses to walk away from the game early with their winnings, any remaining cash is added to the next jackpot
Psst…we’re sending out a cheat sheet every weekday with a sneak peek at some answers…sign up HERE!
*Every contestant automatically qualifies for the grand prize draw
If the contestant correctly answers Question 1: WINS $25
If the contestant correctly answers Question 2: WINS additional $25 ($50 total)
If the contestant correctly answers Question 3: WINS additional $25 ($75 total)
If the contestant correctly answers Question 4: WINS $100 OLG prize pack (including $75 won by answering previous question).
If the contestant correctly answers Question 5: WINS the CURRENT CASH JACKPOT (an additional $25 minimum) … (total payout will include all previous winnings).
*Design on t-shirt differs from the one above
“No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person, per 24-hour period. Fifteen (15) Daily Prizes are available to be won. Approximate retail value of the Daily Prize is CDN$ Two Hundred Dollars (CDN$200). One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is CDN$ Five Hundred Forty Dollars (CDN$540). Must be a legal resident of the province of Ontario who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from January 29th, 2021 to February 19th, 2021. Entries must be received by 7:30 a.m. ET on February 19th, 2021. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. For full set of general rules click HERE.”
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday January 29th: Dan Clysdale of Lindsay played and is a non-cash winner.
Monday February 1st: Justin Delaney of Norwood played and is a non-cash winner.
Tuesday February 2nd: Jennifer Naagel of Trent Lakes played and won an OLG prize pack and $75.
Wednesday February 3rd: Jamie Prentice of Peterborough played and won an OLG prize pack and $325.
Thursday February 4th: Brendan Taylor of Belleville played and is a non-cash winner.
Friday February 5th: Ben Strating of Lindsay played and is a non-cash winner.
Monday February 8th : Dave Reed of Westwood played and is a non-cash winner.
Tuesday February 9th : Chris Booth of Peterborough played and is a non-cash winner.
Wednesday February 10th : Dave Montgomery of Hastings played and is a non-cash winner.
Thursday February 11th : Pam Vorkapic of Warkworth played and is a non-cash winner.
Friday February 12th : Matt Devlin of Indian River played and won an OLG prize pack and $700.
Tuesday February 16th : Evan Shaw of Peterborough played and is a non-cash winner.
Wednesday February 17th : Brent Ross of Norwood played and won an OLG prize pack and $200.
Thursday February 18th : Sue Williams of Peterborough played and is a non-cash winner.
Friday February 19th : Mike Fillmore of Lakefield played and is a non-cash winner.